This article originates from a presentation at the Revenue Marketing Summit in London, 2022. Catch up on this presentation, and others, using our OnDemand service. For more exclusive content, visit your membership dashboard.
Hello! I'm Katherine Lamb, Global Head of B2B Marketing Strategy at HSBC. At HSBC, our focus is on marketing business banking services, catering to small businesses as well as large corporations.
In this article, we’re going to look at:
- Branding and performance marketing for revenue growth
- The power of data and linking branding to revenue growth
- Implementing branding and performance marketing strategies
- Measuring the impact of branding on financial metrics
- How NPS connects customer advocacy to revenue growth
- Bridging the gap between branding, performance marketing, and sales
- Demonstrating the value of brand-building
Branding and performance marketing for revenue growth
Let's start with the basics, with the role of brand and performance marketing within the context of the marketing funnel. This will help you effectively communicate the importance of branding to your finance director or any other stakeholders.