Do you work in B2B and want to know how much of your marketing budget you should be spending on branding? Does your CEO really believe that branding is as important as you know it is? Or are you just curious to find out what other B2B companies are doing to promote their brand?
Whatever you want to know, find out by downloading the State of B2B branding report! Discover what branding experts have to say about branding in B2B, how they’re doing branding, and how successful they’ve been.
We wanted to know what branding experts are doing to build their brand, if they’ve been successful, what’s holding them back, and if they believe their budget for branding is enough.
Here are some of the insights we discovered:
- 76.7% of respondents believe the purpose of branding is to differentiate yourself from your competitors.
- 53.3% of respondents claim that a lack of budget is holding them back from doing more to build their brand.
- More than 80% of respondents believe that their CEO understands how important branding is.
- The most popular brand-building activity respondents undertake is content marketing, such as blogs, white papers, videos, and podcasts - but it’s not the most successful!
Inside, we cover all the key areas of branding in B2B, like:
- Branding perceptions
- Building brand awareness
- Brand-building performance
- Brand budget
And exclusive insights from our branding expert contributors!
What are you waiting for?
Download the State of B2B branding report today!