🗓️ Date: September 21 & 22, 2023
📍 Venue: Oakland Marriott City Center, 1001 Broadway, Oakland
What is Revenue Marketing Summit? 🤔
We've gathered revenue marketing leaders to reveal their best practices, challenges, & experiences so you can:
- Stay on top of trends to get ahead of your competitors.
- Learn how to drive consistent growth with proven, actionable tactics.
- Network with your peers & make meaningful connections within the world's only revenue marketing community.
- Meet mentors & form relationships to help you excel in your career & reach your full potential.
- Discover new talent & scale your team.
Why attend the Revenue Marketing Summit?
💡Get personalized answers to your unique revenue marketing challenges, ideas, and strategies from our speakers with 100+ years of collective revenue marketing experience.
🧠 Break the mold and refresh your thinking at Revenue Marketing Summit. Our event will leave you with actionable insights to help you stay ahead of the game.
🤝 Network with 100s of your peers and build genuine relationships that can last a career (and open a door or two).👉 GRAB YOUR TICKET 👈
Speakers Highlights. 🧠
Akriti's passion for marketing extends to customers, fueling her love for a 15+ year journey across LinkedIn, Google, Samsung, and GE. She thrives on creating things from scratch and building high-performing teams. Notably, she played a pivotal role in establishing Google Cloud's presence in India and led GE's groundbreaking integrated ATL campaign in South Asia. She hails from Mumbai; her MBA and work took her to New Delhi, and she currently calls San Francisco home.
Adem is a growth marketing leader with over 15 years of experience holding senior management roles ranging from large companies such as Amazon and Cisco to Silicon Valley start-ups. He currently leads the global demand generation function for Cisco’s $6B Collaboration business unit, responsible for all routes to market including self-serve, commercial, and enterprise for market-leading collaboration products (Meetings, Calling, Contact Center, Devices, Platform). He holds a Master's Degree from Quinnipiac University.
Vanessa is a marketing leader with 14+ years of B2B marketing experience focused on the development, implementation, and optimization of data-driven marketing campaigns. Expertise in managing marketing teams, building brands, strategic planning, and market research. An energetic marketer that is results-driven while having coaching and mentoring at the forefront of my leadership style in an effort to motivate a team to high performance.
Agenda Highlights. 💥
- The powerful alliance of design thinking and RevOps.
- Crack the code: Strategies for aligning marketing & sales teams.
- Fireside chat: Brand power - How to drive revenue growth through effective branding.
- Unlocking the power of AI: Revolutionizing marketing strategies for success.
- From zero to hero: Marketing lessons from scaling a startup to decacorn.
- The next generation of Account Based Marketing for sales & marketing.