The B2B Marketing Alliance came onto the scene in January 2021 with a mission of disrupting the B2B space, and creating (brace yourself marketers) that semi-mythical “single source of truth” we all desire.
From July 2022, B2BMA has rebranded to the Revenue Marketing Alliance. RMA unites, informs, and shapes everyone in the revenue marketing space and enables marketing teams to unleash the potential revenue marketing offers.
RMA is a community for those in (or aspiring to be) a revenue marketing role, providing you with the platform to help shape the revenue marketing sphere. It’s a one-stop shop for revenue marketers looking to learn, develop, and network.
What we do*
- Our community’s a place for marketers from all channels, all levels of seniority, and all corners of the globe to connect, network, ask questions, share ideas, find solutions, and just generally level-up in their field.
- Our blog’s regularly updated with awesome info from our in-house experts and you - our incredible community contributors (if you want to contribute something, find out how here).
- Our reports will dive deep into trending revenue marketing topics to deliver you the insights, stats, and advice you need to crush your job.
- Our events (digital and hopefully someday soon in-person!) bring together revenue marketers from the US to Australia, Brazil to Bulgaria, Chile to China, (and many other alliterating regions of the world) to facilitate knowledge-sharing and real human-to-human networking opportunities.
- Our soon-to-be certification suite will arm you with all the tried and tested tools and techniques revenue marketers some of the world’s biggest brands are already using and bagging results with.
*We’re still pretty new and the team very much appreciate their sleep, so this list is a blend of what already exists and what’s on our roadmap.
We’re proudly part of The Alliance umbrella.
The Alliance is the world’s most forward-thinking professional development platform for high-growth organizations and individuals worldwide.
Through market-leading accredited courses, unrivaled membership plans, industry-shaping reports, thriving communities, and first-class events, it’s redefining the way companies access education and scale.
Other brands part of The Alliance ecosystem include: Product Marketing Alliance, Sales Enablement Collective, Product-Led Alliance, Future of SaaS, AI Accelerator Institute, Customer Success Collective, CMO Alliance, B2B Marketing Alliance, and more.